Discussion : Evaluate Practices For DevelopmentAugust 14, 2019
ntroduction, Thesis Statement, And Annotated Bibliography: (Poverty And Income Inequality)August 14, 2019
- Explain the connections between pleasure, contemplation, and judgment in aesthetic appreciation.
- Explain how aesthetics, art, and criticism are interrelated.
- Evaluate David Hume’s view regarding art criticism.
- Articulate the notion of ‘truth’ in art criticism.
- Explain if it is possible to have an agreement about aesthetic judgments and if that is a problem.
- Explain the elements of any moral dilemma: the act, the consequences of the act, and the moral agent.
- Critically analyze the false starts in moral philosophy including relativism and Divine Command.
- Discuss the practical and logical problems with Aquinas’ Natural Law moral theory.
- Explain how ethics can be said to be always personal and often political.
- Compare and contrast various views of Hobbes and Locke on the state of nature and natural rights.
- Explain and evaluate Rousseau’s criticism of both Hobbes and Locke regarding the state of nature.
- Explain the difference between the labor theory of property and labor theory of value.
- Explain and evaluate Karl Marx’s analysis of class struggle as presented in his Communist Manifesto.
- Explain the views of Nozick and Hospers regarding legitimate laws and the role of government.
- Compare and contrast Rawls and Nozick on justice.