QUIZ 3 (Pacific and Meso-America) Due Week 11 Copy and paste this document into Microsoft Word and fill in your answers
1. Please give your explanation of what Meso-American Art is?
2. Based on your reading and images you saw in the eText is there any style of pyramid you preferred?
3. Were you surprised to learn that tattoos are so old and worn by cultures as old as 30,000 years ago?
4. Describe the reason to build a totem pole.
5. What is the reason and use of a cenote?
6. What is the purpose of Chichen-Itza?
7. Do you believe humans had help from another source to build their ancient buildings?
8. What influenced the people of indigenous regions to move to another area to live?
9. What was your immediate response when you saw the statues on Easter Island?
10. There are over 900 stone statues on Rapa Nui called Maoi. What are they?
Extra Credit (1 point each)
11. What happened to the islanders when the Dutch landed on Rapa Nui (Links to an external site.)? What do we call the island?