For Essays Guru – Evaluate The Presence And Effects Of Alteration In The Homeostatic State Secondary To Gender, Genetic, Ethnic And Temporal VariablesJuly 31, 2019
Ethical And Legal Implications Of Prescribing DrugsJuly 31, 2019
Continue analyzing the situation that your case study’s healthcare organization faces. In this milestone, you will continue to evaluate the impact of the mission and vision of the healthcare organization’s strategic plan. You will also consider how the organization’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats affect the environmental factors that confront the healthcare organization.
Develop a SWOT analysis of the healthcare organization. Be sure to address the following:
- Briefly summarize your case study.
- To what extent do the organization’s policies address this issue? Be sure to justify your response.
- To what extent does the organization’s strategic planning around this issue align with its organizational mission and vision? Use evidence and examples to justify your reasoning.
- What do you feel are the organization’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) with regard to this issue? Be sure to substantiate your claims with evidence and specific examples.
- Based on the SWOT analysis you performed, what environmental factors are at play in terms of this issue and what is their impact on the delivery of care within the organization? In other words, identify any new policies or new trends that will affect your day-to-day operation.