Describe what life span considerations you might use in applying the nursing process to infants, school-age children, younger adults, and older adults in relation to immunizations and wellness.June 21, 2018
Identify a source of the story (information and provide a reference to that which could be a website, URL, etcJune 21, 2018
In this assignment, you will be writing a 1,000-1,250-word essay describing the differing approaches of nursing leaders and managers to issues in practice. To complete this assignment, do the following:
- Select an issue from the following list: nursing shortage and nurse turn-over, nurse staffing ratios, unit closures and restructuring, use of contract employees (i.e., registry and travel nurses), continuous quality improvement and patient satisfaction, and magnet designation.
- Compare and contrast how you would expect nursing leaders and managers to approach your selected issue. Support your rationale by using the theories, principles, skills, and roles of the leader versus manager described in your readings.
- Identify the approach that best fits your personal and professional philosophy of nursing and explain why the approach is suited to your personal leadership style.
- Identify a possible funding source that addresses your issue. Consider looking at federal, state, and local organizations. For example: There are many grants available through the CDC, HRSA, etc.
- Use at least two references other than your text and those provided in the course.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"