. How can the nurse, caring for this family, assist with the changes they are about to undergo? How can both the family structural theory and the family developmental theory be applied to this scenario? How can health education enhance health promotion for this family?June 16, 2018
Discuss the financial and health benefits that can be realized by implementing an electronic health record (EHR).June 16, 2018
- Define and discuss the differences between licensure, certification, and accreditation as they relate to health care facilities.
- Discuss the ethical or legal requirements and responsibilities that a health care organization has in ensuring its facility is licensed, certified, and accredited. When discussing licensure requirements, ensure that you research requirements based on the state in which you reside.
- Define and discuss the differences between the licensure and certification as they relate to healthcare providers or professionals.
- Discuss the ethical or legal requirements and responsibilities that a health care organization has in ensuring its staff members are licensed and certified.
- Research and discuss an accrediting body that will provide accreditation to the facility you are proposing. Ensure that you provide a history of the organization, what types of facilities they accredit, and how the organization has impacted the quality of health care in the United States.
Note: You must include a minimum of 3 scholarly references.