Why did CMS become more involved in the reimbursement component of health care? How does this involvement impact health care organizations?July 13, 2018
• What are the fundamental elements of the Good Samaritan Laws for the two jurisdictions you researched?July 13, 2018
Research and prepare a community-level strategic plan that addresses a key public health issue.
Potential topics may include:
• Using prenatal and infancy home visits to prevent child abuse and neglect
• Preventing falls in the elderly
• Reducing population salt intake (I will prefer this).*******
• Reducing tobacco use among adults
• Preventing risky sexual behavior among youth and young adults
• Reducing drug experimentation among young adults
Include the following in your paper:
- Provide an overview of the community health issue as described in Part A with identified causes and influences, including knowledge gaps.
- Detail the prevalence of the issue inside and outside the United States.
- Describe potential monetary costs associated with the issue in the United States.
- You must include data as part of your introduction (images, charts, graphs, etc., may be included as well as written data).
- Describe advance practice roles and management strategies that affect change at the community level.
- Identify key community and social resources that negatively and positivelyaffect the selected issue.
- Identify changes or enhancements in community-related services for your selected topic.
- Develop a strategic plan that could decrease the prevalence of your selected topic.The goals for this plan needs to be specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and time-bound. Include how your plan takes into consideration health literacy, socioeconomic factors, and cultural differences.
- A summary of the goals and challenges
- An assessment of the outlook for action/progress
Your paper should be 3–5 pages in length (not including the cover or reference pages). Use APA throughout.
Include 2–3 scholarly sources that are carefully selected and appropriate to the topic. References should be current—no more than four years old.
***** I attached the part A community assessment. Please use as reference
Before you begin, review some strategic plans to garner ideas for developing your own strategic plan.