Describe one health issue and discuss how nutrition can impact this health issue positively and negatively.June 12, 2018
Briefly address the case protocol (if appropriate) for the data sources and describe how the accuracy of that data might influence the disease surveillance June 12, 2018
- Describe the fundamentals of economic viability when it comes to the health policy process.
- Explain the concepts of relevant cost and marginal costing.
- What steps are involved in conducting benefits/cost and cost-effectiveness studies?
- With these fundamentals in mind, focus on the methods that public health professionals use to analyze the feasibility and desirability of health policy by examining the healthcare costs and concerns in your state and analyze how finances play a role in policy decisions.
- Research your state and analyze the current finance and cost concerns for healthcare.
- Who makes the final decision for your state?
- What problems might be faced in terms of implementing the policy?