Examine the trends in expenditures for the service categories presented in the table. What is the magnitude and direction of spending changes within and across each of these categories: the percentage of GDP spent on NHE and the NHE per capita.July 5, 2018
Describe the product, its intended use, side effects, adverse reactions, and safety issues (risks and benefits of using an alternative medication/herbal product versus a prescription medication).July 5, 2018
Imagine you are a Program Manager or Technical Analyst, working for the World Health Organization (WHO) or Non-governmental Organization (NGO). You have been asked to put together a PowerPoint presentation of 8-10 slides, not including title or reference slides, about what you learned at the recent World Health Summit. Each slide with content should also include 150-200 word Speaker Notes. Be sure to include the following information in your presentation:
- Explain your job duties.
- Describe the history and development of the Global Health Data Exchange (GHDx), and explain why it was formed.
- Include the types of services it provides around the world.
- Explain how the WHO, GHDx, and the World Health Summit are involved in world health, including information about how new technology is provided for foreign countries.
- Provide and describe the types of health care technology available in foreign countries. This can include low-income, middle-income, and high-income economies.
- Select 5 of the best health care organizations in the world, and summarize the services they provide. Explain why these are considered the best health care organizations in the world.
- In a table, outline significant differences among 4 nations offering the best health care as compared to those that provide low-quality health care.
Be sure to support your information by citing at least 2 scholarly references using APA format.