What additional resources would you use to help you deal with this unfinished business? Remember to cite the readings in your posts and include a reference list. Minimum 3 paragraphs.October 10, 2021
Design your responses as if you are explaining facts, concepts, and ideas to someone who is not familiar with the subject matter.October 10, 2021
Imagine the agency you created in Topic 4 to provide mental health services for individuals suffering from mood disorders is expanding to reach out to the community by educating citizens about wellness strategies. In order to get the word out about your new services, create a brochure that does the following:
- Identify life events that might motivate an individual to seek wellness services.
- Develop a mission statement for the clinic.
- Provide an overview of services offered.
- Describe an itinerary for two days of treatment.
- Explain how assessments will be utilized at the clinic.
Use a brochure format of your choice that is appealing to your target audience. (graphics and color are encouraged). You do not need to submit the brochure to TurnItIn.
In a separate document, write a 250-500 word reflection that does the following:
- Who will be your key audience/target population? Examples include clients with mood disorders and their families, age groups, or cultural backgrounds.
- Why did you select these methods for your agency?
- Describe your rationale for why this information is useful in the brochure.
- Describe your rationale as to why you designed the brochure the way you did (e.g., photos, key focus areas).
- Use at least two scholarly sources to substantiate your rationale. The sources and reflection should be in APA format.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.