Review the video in the Learning Resources, in which Dr. Matt Jones explains how to harness the power of Excel using contingency tables.October 19, 2021
Submit a draft of your assignment to SafeAssign for review of proper citations and references. It is very important that you always submit your work as a draft so you can make revisions before submitting your assignment for grading.October 19, 2021
POWERPOINT PRESENTATION AND PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHMENT, ONLY SERIOUS BIDDERS PLZ
LASA 2 PowerPoint Presentation Slides Required
For this assignment, assume that you have been asked to present a PowerPoint presentation at your local community center about the topics of world poverty and education. You have decided to use Peter Singer’s article as the starting point of your presentation. As you craft your presentation you will need to:
- Present the major claims of Singer.
- Present your own original argument offering thoughtful solutions to real-world problems.
- Back up your argument with outside research.
Here is the link to the article by Singer: “America’s Shame” from The Chronicle of Higher Education. 55(27), B6–B10. (EBSCO AN 37137370).
- Develop a 12–15-slide presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Include two additional slides—one for the title and the other for a References page.
- Bullet points are acceptable, but use complete sentences throughout the presentation.
Be sure to include the following:
- Describe the portions of Singer’s article you seek to engage/critique.
- Clearly state your own argument/thesis in response.
- Remember, the nature of the stance is not important; you can agree or disagree with any point Singer makes in the article. The important thing is for you to construct a stance that clearly engages Singer’s position. Include properly cited examples from the article.
- As you advance your own thesis, be sure to include your position on how to address the problems that Singer discusses in his article. Again, you may agree or disagree with Singer; however, be sure to offer your own solutions to the issue of world poverty, as discussed by Singer.
- Support your argument with the use of original research.
- Use at least three credible, academic resources to support your positions.
- These should be sources other than Singer’s “America’s Shame” article.
- Apply APA standards to citation of sources.