What clinical manifestations are present in Ms. G and what recommendations would you make for continued treatment? Provide rationale for your recommendations.July 8, 2018
Discuss how the current CDC guidelines may be applied to advanced practice nursing in patient education to prevent food-drug interactionsJuly 8, 2018
- Summarize briefly the amount and types of pollutants released from a local industry. Search the Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) (available at https://www.epa.gov/toxics-release-inventory-tri-program) as follows:
- Scroll down and enter your county in all capital letters and your state’s two-letter abbreviation in capital letters. Then scroll to the bottom of the page and click search. This will result in a chart of EPA-regulated facilities that are included in the TRI (if your county has none, choose another county in your state).
- Click one of the TRI Facility ID numbers. This will show identifying information about the facility as well as chemical releases, including the following:
- A chart showing the total pounds of air emissions and other emissions by year for the facility as a whole. At the bottom of the chart, you may click a button to see the graphical representation of this information.
- A chart showing the total pounds of emissions by year of specific chemicals. For information about the health hazards chemicals released in large quantities, look them up at Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry’s (ATSDR’s) ToxFAQs section.
- Use the EPA calculator (available at https://www3.epa.gov/carbon-footprint-calculator/) to estimate the annual emissions from your household, based on your heating system, the number of people in your household, and the amount of driving they do. Briefly describe your findings when you use the calculator.
- Discuss what you think the next public health approaches should be for managing the hazards from air pollution, based on your findings on emissions information.
Support your answers with appropriate research and reasoning and initiate comments on the postings of at least two of your peers.
United States Environmental Protection Agency. (2010). Sources of pollutants in the ambient air—Mobile sources. Retrieved from http://www.epa.gov/apti/course422/ap3a.html
- Summarized briefly the amount and types of pollutants released from a local industry.
- Described the findings from using the EPA calculator.
- Discussed the potential approaches for managing hazards from air pollution.
- Supported answers with appropriate research and reasoning and initiated comments on the postings of at least two peers.
Start a New Thread
Filter by:All ThreadsSort by:Most Recent Activity Least Recent Activity Newest Thread Oldest Thread Author First Name A-Z Author First Name Z-A Author Last Name A-Z Author Last Name Z-A Subject A-Z Subject Z-A There are