Develop a cohesive budget to include types of cost analyses. Your budget analysis should be developed using an Excel spreadsheet. Review the readings for this week for examples.April 4, 2020
Describe the method and research data collection process (if applicable). Explain the framework and why it was selected.April 4, 2020
Wk 1 – Motivational Intervention PPT
- Conduct research on youth-focused treatment programs.
Create a 9 to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes in each slide about how this program can be used to treat delinquent youth. Include the following:
- Select one of the individual approaches.
- Explain how this approach is used as a treatment strategy for adolescents.
- Elaborate on the value of youth-focused treatment programs.
Evidence-Based Foundational Treatment Models
- Bogestad, A. J., Kettler, R. J., & Hagan, M. P. (2010). Evaluation of a cognitive intervention program for juvenile offenders. International Journal of Offender Therapy and Comparative Criminology, 54(4), 552-565.
- Redondo, S., Martinez-Catena, A., & Andres-Pueyo, A. (2012). Therapeutic effects of a cognitive-behavioural treatment with juvenile offenders. The European Journal of Psychology Applied to Legal Context, 4(2), 159-178.
- evidence-based treatment strategies for adolescent juvenile offenders
- juvenile delinquency AND treatment program
- Films Media Group (2006). Evidence Based Practices (04:43) From Title: Counseling and Psychology: General Perspectives.
- Films Media Group (2006). Psychology at the Indiana Dept. of Correction (03:31) From Title: Counseling and Psychology: General Perspectives.