Summarize the information from the source. Provide citation to the valid information. This means that you need at least 2 valid references and one needs to be a peer reviewed journal article Important step: Discuss how you will apply the information that you have learnedJuly 2, 2018
Explain why the health department collects this information conveying the idea of how it serves the greater good.July 2, 2018
Policy analysis is an analysis that provides informed advice to a client that relates to a public policy decision, includes a recommended course of action or inaction. There are five steps in writing a policy analysis. A policy analysis can be utilized to identify a policy problem. Policy analysis has many purposes. Answer the following questions:
- Explain policy analysis and its three purposes.
- Briefly evaluate the five steps in the health policy analysis process.
- Explain the process of writing each step in detail.
- For each step, evaluate which part of the process is the most important. Why?
- Which step do you think is the most important and why? Explain which step in the process was the most difficult to write. Why?
- Identify two states and evaluate three differences between their policy-making or law-making processes. Explain how those differences may impact the processes.
- Explain three similarities in the policy-making or law-making processes of state and Federal Governments.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"