identify a potential ethical issue in qualitative research and explain how it might influence design decisions.October 18, 2021
Based on this initial phase of Matt’s intake interview alone, what symptoms are already suggested in his behavior that would be significant in terms of potential psychosis or schizophrenia?October 18, 2021
For this Assignment, you will write a 6-8-page paper discussing the developmental concerns across three life stages using the case study provided. Use the readings from previous units and at least three academic sources from the Library.
Read the Case Study: Carlos
Carlos is a well-nurtured, well-groomed, and polite 9-year-old boy. Molly, Carlos’ mother, has brought him to your office because Carlos appears to be struggling in school both academically and socially. The purpose of this paper is for you to present a developmental profile of the child that explains their individual growth using biological, social, psychosocial, cognitive, and environmental theories.
Include the following in your paper:
- Evaluate the impact that environmental influences (e.g., SES, maternal nutrition, teratogens, etc.) have on the biological development of unborn and newly born children as applied to the case provided.
- Explain the developmental concerns of early childhood using the theories and concepts learned involved in the case provided.
- Describe the developmental concerns of middle childhood using the theories involved in the case provided.
- Explore the impact of multiculturism and diversity as applied to the case provided.
- Design at least three interventions to address the presenting concerns in the case provided.
The Assignment should:
- Follow Assignment directions (review grading rubric for best results).
- Use correct APA formatting per the APA Publication Manual, (6th ed.).
- Demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard English.
- Be written in Standard English and be clear, specific, and error-free.