What steps in protein synthesis are inhibited by each drug? b) Which drug is more effective against bacteria?why? c) Which drugs will have effects on the host’s cells?why July 1, 2018
What are some common stereotypes of the poor? How do these stereotypes contribute to the poor being held responsible for their health status?July 1, 2018
No Plegarism please, assignment will be checked with Turnitin.
Will need minimum of 300 words, APA Style, double spaced, times new romans, font 12, and and 3 references with intext citations.
Case and Discussion: Headache
A 35-year-old woman comes to your office to discuss her “bad headaches,” which started after having her first child 2 years ago. The headaches sometimes awaken her from sleep and at times can be disabling and occasionally require her to take Tylenol and rest in a dark room. Sometimes she vomits during an attack. Over the past 6 months, her headaches have become more severe and frequent, prompting her visit today.
- What additional questions would you ask to learn more about her headaches?
- How do you classify headaches?
- How can you determine if this is an old headache or a new headache/s? Is this a chronic or episodic condition?
- Can you make a definite diagnosis through an open-ended history followed by focused questions?
- How can you use the patient history to distinguish between benign headaches and serious ones that require urgent attention?
- What diagnostic tests do you want to include to help you with your diagnosis?
- Create a differential diagnosis flow sheet for this patient for this patient and include the diagnostics related to the differentials.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"