Review the theories of Elkind, Erikson, Kohlberg, Marcia, and Piaget
Interview a person of your choice (they may be your parents, relatives, or friends) using the questions approved by your instructor. These questions must address the following:
- Cognitive, physical, and psychosocial development during the interviewee’s adolescence
- How peers influenced the interviewee during adolescence
- What people and/or events influenced the interviewee’s development of morals
- How the interviewee’s experiences as an adolescent formulate who they are as an adult.
Pick one of the theories reviewed in chapters 16 and 17 of the text.
Write a paper of 750-1,000 words, discussing the selected theory and how it relates to your interview. Include the following in your paper:
- A description of the selected theory
- A description of your interviewee (gender, age, ethnicity, etc.)
- How the interviewee’s responses illustrate the selected theory. Support your response with examples.
Include at least three scholarly references, in addition to the text, in your paper.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"