Classify five (5) measurements of quality of care in a hospital, and justify the major reasons why you believe these measurements matter to patients in their process of choosing a hospital for emergency or inpatient care.July 2, 2018
. Identify the eight core functions of an electronic health record. Why are these functions important? July 2, 2018
After reading the article in the required reading: “The medicine shoppe v. Loretta lynch, et al.: Pharmacists and prescribing physicians are equally liable.” Discuss the following:
- Identify and discuss the duties and responsibilities of a pharmacist toward a patient.
- Based upon your research and assessment of the case, did the pharmacist perform the required duties and uphold patient rights?
- Is the pharmacy at fault? Why or why not?
- What is the impact of the pharmacist’s actions on the patient and community?
- What precautions can be taken to ensure these types of incidents by allied professionals don’t happen to others? Should there be more regulations in place?
Length: Submit a 3-page paper.