How can you apply the levels of prevention when dealing with the problem of substance abuse in your community. Give some examples.July 3, 2018
Identify a test statistic to help you assess the evidence against the null hypothesis you developed in the previous module.July 3, 2018
- Identify the types of variables you would need to conduct:
- a Chi-square (for students whose last name begins with A-H)
- one-sample t-test (for students whose last name begins with I-P)
- paired t-test (for students whose last name begins with Q-Z)
- Be sure to explain the number of dependent and independent variables, and the types of dependent variables necessary for the statistical analysis.
- Provide a health-related example (or use a peer-reviewed article that used the statistical analysis) to explain your answer.