4 discussion question and 1 assignment paperJuly 26, 2019
Benchmark – Evidence-Based Practice Project—Paper on DiabetesJuly 26, 2019
This paper will be about Race and how American films represent them using the information and addressing the questions below. The paper should be 2 -3 pages, double space, 11-12 point font. Title pages, graphs, pictures and the “Films Mentioned” section will not count toward the length of the paper.
- Think about your own national, ethnic, or racial heritage. To what extent does it shape your personal identity? Share your thoughts.
- Choose at least two American films that represents your national, ethnic, racial heritage, or personal identity. One film should show this in a positive light and one film in a neutral or negative way? The films can come from any era and genre.
- Answer the following:
- Describe how the films depict your national, ethnic, racial heritage, or personal identity. Compare and contrast the films.
- Do the films help define or to construct a national identity and what is that national identity?
- Create a “Films Mentioned” section at the end of your paper and use the “Style Guide” found in the Syllabus content.
an example for “Films Mentioned” section is attached as “style guide”.
please use some of the class materials attached in the paper and the link below.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"