What details did the patient or parent provide regarding the personal and medical history? Include any discrepancies between the details provided by the child and details provided by the parent, as well as possible reasons for these discrepancies.June 21, 2018
Describe how alignment between the values of an organization and the values of the nurse impact nurse engagement and patient outcomes.June 21, 2018
As pediatric patients grow from infancy to adolescence, there are many common body system disorders that may potentially present. As an advanced practice nurse caring for these patients, you must understand the pathophysiology and epidemiology of these disorders as this will help you to recognize symptoms and select appropriate assessment and treatment options. In this Assignment, you prepare for your role in clinical settings as you design a protocol for the diagnosis, management, and follow-up care for a common body system disorder.
- Reflect on the body system disorder that you selected in Week 5 – Asthma
- Think about the pathophysiology and epidemiology of the disorder.
- Consider a protocol for the diagnosis, management, and follow-up care of the disorder you selected.
- Think about how culture might impact the care of patients who present with this disorder.
Write a 2- to 3-page paper that addresses the following:
- Explain the disorder you selected, including its pathophysiology and epidemiology.
- Explain a protocol for the diagnosis, management, and follow-up care of this disorder.
- Explain how culture might impact the care of patients who present with the disorder you selected.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"