Plan to analyze the problem using principles, theories, and concepts related to leadership and management, as well as other pertinent course themes.
• Review evidence-based literature for data related to your selected problem. You will need to use at least five current (not more than five years old), peer-reviewed articles. Your Instructor may provide some guidance for your literature search.
• Synthesize findings from the research literature and/or drawn from other sources of evidence.
• Develop evidence-based recommendations for addressing the problem.
Write a 5- to 6-page paper (not including title page, references, or any appendix) that addresses the following:
• Introduction/Statement of the problem (1/2 page)
• Review of the literature for potential solutions to the identified problem
• Synthesis of the evidence as applied to the stated problem.
• Strategic plan for suggested courses of action based on your evidence and including application of a change theory.
• Conclusion/Summary Reminder: The School of Nursing requires that all papers submitted include a title page, introduction, summary, and references.
Attach is the outline to follow along with problem statement.
needs to be perfect APA format with citations
ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL: JZIMMERMAN88@GMAIL.COM. NEED A+ ON THIS PAPER