Identify His 10 Axioms Of Industrial Safety. Compare These 10 Ideas To His Domino TheoryJuly 26, 2019
Advanced Solid Waste ManagementJuly 26, 2019
- Risk does not have to derail or stop a project. By understanding how risks are identified, planned for, and mitigated, the student will learn how to successfully complete a project despite risks.This assignment requires you to understand project risks, learn how to monitor those risks, and develop strategies to manage those risks. Finally a risk review of the Week One project will put the concepts to work on a real project.
Use the same company and project you used in Week One.
Write a 1,050 to 1,400-word business paper.
Cite at least two credible references. Wikipedia, eHow, businessdictionary.com, and the like are not acceptable academic sources.
Format the paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Avoid the use of first-person and similar verbiage.
Implement the following outline to ensure all required topics are addressed.
Include APA headings within the paper as indicated in the outline below.
- Introduction (no heading)
- Risk response plan purpose (heading)
- Risk owner (heading)
- Describe a risk owner
- Identify who should be appointed to own risk on a project
- Analyze the risk owner’s role in the risk response plan
- Risk assessment (heading)
- Describe how a project manager should assess and deal with risks
- Identify the most common areas of the project where risks can originate
- List and discuss at least two types of risk foreach area where risks can originate
- Project risk review (heading)
- Identify the risks in the Week One project
- Analyze how the risks were handled
- Evaluate if and how the risks should have been handled differently
- Conclusion (heading)
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"