Identify one member of the Vargas family whose dominant story could use some re-writing. Consider the course of treatment and write a mid-treatment letter to the identified family member.October 17, 2021
Do you think that you should also address other factors like her age, first time pregnancy, etc.?October 17, 2021
Please answer in details in 4 to 6 sentences.
1. Which of the following components is NOT a part of prejudice?
Explain your reason for selecting this answer.
2. Jorge states, “I always knew that guy Johnson was a sneak. I’m not at all surprised that they finally caught him stealing money out of the cash drawer.” Jorge’s statement is best thought of as an example of:
a. an authoritarian personality.
b. hindsight bias.
c. the psychology of inevitability.
d. mutual interdependence.
Why is this the best answer?
3. According to Jacobs and Eccles, what is the best way for mothers to encourage their daughters to develop strong math skills?
4. Social identity theory suggests that people make comparisons between others like themselves (in-group) and others who are dissimilar to themselves (out-group). What did Fein and Spencer determine about these sorts of comparisons in their studies?
5. What is your current understanding of meaning of the word “scapegoat”? Have you always understood the meaning of the word? Describe any early impressions you had at a much younger age as to what a “scapegoat” was. Give an example of a scapegoat.
6. Summarize the most effective strategy when it comes to changing deeply rooted attitudes and behavior.