Assignment 2: Vignette Analysis
Treatment Plan for Stabilization
An important part of the skills you will improve in developing appropriate interventions is designing a treatment plan focusing on stabilization that is appropriate to the particular client treated.
In this assignment, you will create a treatment plan for stabilization based on the information provided in the vignette.
Study the vignette.
You are the crisis intervention counselor at the hospital where Alice is hospitalized. After obtaining the information mentioned in the vignette, use this template to design a 3- to 4-page treatment plan, with a focus on the stabilization of the client. Your assignment should be comprised of two parts as described below:
- Your first part of the response should include how you will achieve the following:
- The development of a therapeutic relationship, given the fact that Alice may not think she needs your services
- The client’s physical and emotional wellbeing
- The establishment or restoration of a normal routine for the client
- The second part of the response should include your treatment plan for the identified problem, behavioral description, long-term goals, short-term objectives, and therapeutic interventions.
Use the given template to complete both parts of your assignment.
Module #: Assignment #
[Use this template to complete of your assignment.]
- The first part of your response should include the following:
- A description of how you will develop a therapeutic relationship, given the fact that Alice may not think she needs your services
- An explanation of the steps you will take to ensure the client’s physical and emotional well being
- An explanation of the process you will undertake to establish or restore a normal routine for the client
- The second part of your response should include completion of the Treatment Plan according to the guidelines below:Identified Problem # 1: Alice is at risk for physical and emotional abuse.
All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.