1. Explore and outline what policy or employee education program you will propose to address the problems you identified in prior modules.July 9, 2018
How can nurses leverage this technology to promote healthy lifestyles and improved compliance with self-care and monitoring? July 9, 2018
- Write an essay that analyzes “The role of any chosen pathogen in human health and disease and public health”
- Using the knowledge you have gained throughout this course, your final paper must include the following:
- Appropriate microscopic, cultivation and non-cultivation methods for the chosen pathogen
- Importance of plasmids in bacterial genetics and in genetic engineering
- Human / microbe relationships
- Analysis of the virulence factors of microorganisms (include public health importance)
- Prevention and treatments strategies
- Essay should be a minimum of 1000 words.
- The paper you submit must be your own work.
- The viewpoint and purpose of this Assignment should be clearly established and sustained.
- Assignment should follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.).
- Your writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- Your work should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics.
- Follow APA style format, including Times New Roman 12 point font and double spacing.
- Include a minimum of five references, one of which should be your textbook. All internet sources must be original articles or government resources. Wikipedia or other non-peer reviewed resources are not acceptable.
- Include a title page and reference page.
- Use APA style for all citations.
- More details can be found in the GEL 1.1 Universal Writing Rubric, in the Writing Center, and within the document in Course Documents named “Writing Center Resources.”