How would each religion interpret the nature of George’s malady and suffering? Is there a “why” to his disease and suffering? (i.e., is there a reason for why George is ill, beyond the reality of physical malady?) In George’s analysis of his own life, how would each religion think about the value of his life as a person, and value of his life with ALS?June 28, 2018
What is the etiology of sickle cell anemia?June 28, 2018
Jesse is a 57-year-old male who presents with gradual onset of dyspnea on exertion and fatigue. He also complains of frequent dyspepsia with nausea and occasional epigastric pain. He states that at night he has trouble breathing especially while lying on his back. This is relieved by him sitting up. His vitals are 180/110, P = 88, T = 98.0 F, R = 20. After a thorough work-up, he is diagnosed with congestive heart failure.
- What is the etiology of congestive heart failure?
- Describe in detail the pathophysiological process of congestive heart failure.
- Identify hallmark signs identified from the physical exam, diagnostic lab work and symptoms.
- Describe the pathophysiology of complications of congestive heart failure
- What teaching would you provide this patient to avoid heart failure symptoms?
In addition to the textbook (McCance, K. L., Huether, S. E., Brashers, V. L., & Rote, N. S. (2013). Pathophysiology: The biologic basis for disease in adults and children (7th ed.). St. Louis, MO: Mosby). utilize at least one peer-reviewed, evidence based resource to develop your post.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"