What are some examples of how narrative techniques could be effectively incorporated into the practice of other types of therapy? 150 wordsJune 21, 2018
Discuss the link between early menarche and obesityJune 21, 2018
D.F. is a 37-year-old woman who presents to the emergency department after having a seizure.
PMH: Seizures, unknown type
No loss of consciousness
Vital signs: T 37 P 72 R 18 BP 114/64
Lungs: clear all bases
O2 Sat = 100%
CV = heart rate regular, positive peripheral pulses
- What other questions should the nurse ask about the seizures?
- What other assessments are necessary for this patient?
- What are some of the causes of seizures?
- Develop a problem list from objective and subjective data.
- What should be included in the plan of care?
- What other risk factors are associated with this presentation?
- Based on the readings and the subjective and objective data, this patient most likely had what type of seizure?
Summarize your answers in an APA formatted paper