Who is the leader in the family? Who is the primary provider? Is there any other provider? 3. Do family members have any exisJune 29, 2018
Reflect on your practicum experiences and relate them to your Professional Goals and Self-Assessment of Clinical Skills June 29, 2018
Assignment 2: Course Project—Part 2
Instructional Unit: Goals, Objectives, and the Teaching Plans
This week you will submit your instructional unit, which should include three lesson plans: one focused on patient education, one on family education, and one on staff development. Remember, your plans should demonstrate a logical approach to teaching, communicate what is to be taught and how, and outline how objectives are to be evaluated. Click here for a refresher on what each final lesson should include.
Building on the work that you started in Week 2, for all three groups of learners:
- Write several broad instructional goals for the educational experience.
- Write several behavioral objectives based on Bloom’s taxonomy.
- Describe the lesson content.
- Provide a sequence for teaching activities.
- Describe instructional methods.
- Indicate time allotted for each activity.
- Identify and describe the instructional resources (materials, tools, etc.) and technology to be used.
- Describe how the learning will be evaluated.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format.
- Submit your response in a 6- to 7-page paper to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned. Be sure to use appropriate APA formatting.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"